Our unique Webmaster Support Plan is now available as a standalone service – on any Joomla or WordPress site, on any hosting platform.
The Webmaster Support Plan has been an inclusion in our premium packages for Joomla and WordPress websites for quite a while and is one of the rare services that set us apart from others.
It is a preventative maintenance plan providing ongoing pro-active back-end monitoring and security protection for any Joomla or WordPress website.
The primary goal of the Webmaster Support Plan is to minimise the risk of a Joomla or WordPress site being hacked.
The plan commences with the following:
- Initial assessment and site audit, and
- Recommendation/quote for initial upgrade if required (to bring your site up to current standard),
- Quote of fixed quarterly fee to keep site maintained (reviewed quarterly)
Upon approval we will implement the initial upgrade and then commence the Webmaster Support Plan.
The plan continues on a fixed quarterly fee (as quoted) and includes the following pro-active maintenance:
- Ongoing monitoring and prompt minor updates of core software, plugins and extensions,
- Regular offline manual backups of files and database as required,
- Security hardening and recommendations,
- Regular email reports of actions taken, and
- Quotes and advice when major software upgrades/migrations are required.
We believe this is essential ongoing maintenance for any modern open source software such as Joomla and WordPress. A hacked site can seriously impact a business in so many ways, including costly repairs, downtime, blacklisting, Google blocking and damage to business reputation.
Our support plan allows time for monitoring, software updates, email support and behind-the-scenes technical work relating to the running of your site, including issues often neglected by some site owners.
This is regularly and proactively performed on a needs basis, focusing on the essential behind-the-scenes maintenance items listed above.
THE IMPORTANT FINE-PRINT
- The fixed quarterly fee does NOT include hosting, design work, site updates, hacked site repairs or other general site work – it is a behind-the-scenes maintenance program focused on software security and the prevention of hacking.
- Additional services, if required, are always available at freelance rates upon request.
- The fixed quarterly fee is payable in advance and may be reviewed on a quarterly basis based on general site needs.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer a cast-iron guarantee that your site will never be hacked (no-one can), however with this support plan in place the risk to your business is greatly reduced.